Skip To Content

Frequently Asked Questions

What is TR Leger Settlement Services (TRLSS)?
TRLSS is a free resource center for permanent residents, convention refugees and live-in-caregivers to access information relating to settlement, government and community services.

Where is the TR Leger Settlement Services located?

Cornwall Main Office
600 McConnell Avenue
Cornwall, ON K6H 4M1

Brockville Office
163 Ormond Street
Brockville, ON K6V 2L2

TRLSS also provides outreach services to the following 8 counties:

  • Stormont
  • Grenville
  • Dundas
  • Prescott
  • Glengarry
  • Russell
  • Leeds
  • Lanark

Do I need to make an appointment before visiting TRLSS?
It is recommended you make an appointment to ensure we set aside enough time to support you.

How do I make an appointment with TRLSS?

Does TRLSS assess foreign credentials?
No, however TRLSS will help you to contact a service that will assess your degree or diploma.

Does TRLSS provide services in different languages? 
TRLSS provides services in English and French.  TRLSS will arrange to have an interpreter present if you do not speak either official language. As well, TRLSS holds a wide selection of settlement information in many different languages.

Will TRLSS help me fill out applications?
Yes.  A TRLIS Settlement Worker will be happy to help you fill out applications, including all citizenship and immigration application forms.

Explore some of our local Communities:

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.